display background

NAIJA VIXEN...

It's A LifeStyle, Get With It!!!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Random Pics & Nigerian Cartoons!!!

Random pics mostly of 9ja celebs....luvv Soul E Baba!!!


2FACE getting his celebrity on!!!


Soul E Baba....Yeah!!!!


Benny Williams...Up-and-coming Artiste...Check out the "grillz"...lol!


P-Square!!!At a recent event...


Rugged-Man...Luvvd "Baraje"..wonder when he'll get a new song out...


Dancer at the same event...I want loads @ my Bash...


Usher....oh,i mean Peter.....

I luvv Cartoons...so finding 9ja onez is an absolute STEAL!!!enjoy!!!









Labels: , , ,

Posted by Naija Vixen @ 11:45 AM

Comments:

hey guys I got to view yr blog through a friend(lanre),really nice blog I like yr jists..keep it real fellas.....omo 9ja
lol, are those grillz or braces?
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2006
noice.. I see ruggedman Representing Toni Payne..
lol...i love the last cartoon caption. Very classic.
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2007
Do you need a sugar mummy? I am Mr Jossy Momo, i can assist you in getting a sugar mummy of your choice. There are so many Nigeria women who are desperate in getting a guy that we satisfy them. If you are interested contact me today on my mobile phone number via +2348162024853 for more information s thanks..
By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/25/2014


display background
display background


(C)Naija Vixen 2006-2008